 Promotional / 496
Re: US Shell Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:35:25 GMT

At one, it was as Scott writes below -- with my fill-up,
I could buy as many small sets at $1.19 as I wanted.  At another station,
however, the attendent would only let me have ONE at $1.19 with fill-up,
and any more at $1.69.  I stocked up anyway...:)  So, there will probably
be some variation, depending on who is manning the desk.

This probably explains why they still had enough sets for you to stock up on
this late in the game.

Scott