 Promotional / 189
Re: Grimace is Violet, like DUPLO Dinos (was: Re: McDonalds Info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:56:00 GMT

I mentioned this a week or two ago in a Mcdonalds thread.  My local
McDonalds has a display with all 8 sets.  Imperial Violet is my Holy
Grail of lego colors and it is finally available. (Limited though,
pity.)  Here is hoping for a Black, Imperial Violet, and trans-yellow
space theme after Star Wars runs its course.  I can wait a few years for
some thing worthy of being called Blacktron 3.  A castle with Violet
roofs would be nice too.
--
-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity