 Pirates / 2833
2832  |  2834
Subject:
Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:36:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

   Seeing as how Kenneth Tam was mentioning how crowded the South
   Pacific is getting, now's probably the time to point out that
   it looks like the population's now one 400-pound Nihon Kaigun
   (and only barely piratical) gorilla larger:

   http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/takao-lfb-03.jpg

   I'd be kind of spooked if I were an escort carrier cavorting
   around the Archipelago these days.  ;)

   ...more to come, as Brickfest galleries go up and I can produce
   a proper page...

   -LFB