 Pirates / 2844
Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Maddison writes:
Lindsay, you were right.  Not castle or space.  Boats. :-)

Amazing job - this is truly one of the greatest creations I've ever seen.
Only you could surpass that monster you had there last year.  Too bad I
didn't get to see this one in person.

   Thanks for the compliments--it makes me want to continue working my
   kiester off each year!

   I told Shiri that this better be one heck of a job you got to make
   it worth missing Brickfest for.  ;)  But yes, we missed you too--your
   absence was very conspicuous.

   And yes.  Boats.

   all best

   LFB