 Pirates / 2835
Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Seeing as how Kenneth Tam was mentioning how crowded the South
  Pacific is getting, now's probably the time to point out that
  it looks like the population's now one 400-pound Nihon Kaigun
  (and only barely piratical) gorilla larger:

  http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lfbraun/takao-lfb-03.jpg

  I'd be kind of spooked if I were an escort carrier cavorting
  around the Archipelago these days.  ;)

  ...more to come, as Brickfest galleries go up and I can produce
  a proper page...

Awesome.

I love the bow.

I'm straining my eyes to see more details.... can't wait for more pics.

No need I just found Todd's pics of the cruiser at

Even more awesome!

Cheers

Richie Dulin