 Pirates / 2842
Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
When are we going to get the iron warship equivalent of Bob Carney's Castle
site outta you see we can peruse all your different ships at one spot?

   It's in the works...I'm also going to dig up all of my old
   ships, which look comically bad (one of them is blue, heh)
   in comparison to the last two.  It makes for an interesting
   evolutionary diagram of ship design.

   best

   LFB