 Pirates / 2845
Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Henry Kruer writes:

Wow... that's all I can say.  Wow.

You are truley a genuis, Lindsay!

   Thanks!  I'd love to think I'm a genius, but the fact is that I'm
   just experienced (and I have a lot of dark grey, and a lot of
   free time in large blocks).

   best

   LFB