 Pirates / 2832
Re: New ships out of Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:15:32 GMT

Once again, great stuff! You're assembling quite a formidable squadron --
I'm glad it's safely around the Horn and away from me!

Sheesh, with all these ports cropping up, I'm starting to get ideas for my
own... hmm... well, we'll see.

I can't wait to see the frigate -- she'll give la Republique a serious
presence in the South Pacific... oh dear, shaping up to be an alternate
Pacific War, eh?

Japanese and Americans my foot, it's the French and the British!

Vive la Republic!

Kenneth Tam