 Pirates / 2827
2826  |  2828
Subject:
New ships out of Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:28:52 GMT

Ahoy,

Last weekend saw some serious ship building going on at Port Brique. The
brigs Flybo's Revenge and Red Beard Runner where scuttled, the sloop Cosette
rerigged, and two new ships were launched:

- the sloop Azelma (www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/azelma19-4.jpg)

- the brig Madame Thenardier (curiously wanting of a
rudder...)(www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/mdmthenardier.jpg)

The sloop Cosette now has an identical rig to the Azelma
(www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/sloops.jpg)

The old brig, the Eponine, has now entered the docks for a rebuild into a
light frigate (two extrra hull sections and a mast are standing by).

Cheers

Richie Dulin
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/PortBrique