 Pirates / 2831
Re: New ships out of Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:46:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hey Richie!

  Amazing port, and wonderful ships.  I'm delighted to see someone
  put up a little French flag around those terrible Port Blockers!
  I haven't had a chance to post to the original thread, so I'll
  go for this one.  ;)

Thanks!

  The city's wharf is especially cool--I like the view from the
  water level a lot.  And the green in the new sloop is wonderful!
  Are the officers midway down the page customs?

They are, hand drawn on liquid paper for the Naval Officers, straight on the
torso for the Marine. The liquid paper makes removal or correction very easy
in case of mistakes or changes of mind.

  And, of course,
  I like the very New Orleans street scene by the water.  What's
  the population of this here port?

I'm not sure. A couple of hundred when all the ships disembark, I think. And
very multicultural... There's a Jamaican captain, and an Australian
aborigine too.... and lots of Spanish too - they seem to be allies of the
French at the moment!

Cheers

Richie Dulin