 Pirates / 2830
Re: New ships out of Port Brique
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, John Henry Kruer writes:

Those are cool!  You're building up quite a navy...  Can't wait for a frigate!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the frigate, my first big three master. And a
*big* broadside.

How many Lego ship sets do you have?

Not as many as I'd like ;-)

The French Fleet is constructed from the salvaged hulls of 2 Flybos
(extended with inverse slopes), an Armada Flagship, and 2 Red Beard Runners,
plus an extra two RBR hull sections.

I also have another Armada Flagship based ship (the System Maria,
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/tallships/armadaflagshipmk2.jpg) and an
unmodified Black Seas Barracuda.

Port Brique really needs some merchant vessels. The BSB works well in this
role, but needs some company.

Cheers

Richie Dulin