 Pirates / 2697
Re: The next lego legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 22:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jackie Tang writes:
Damn, I just checked out from the catalogue and noted that I made a mistake
at the outset and throughout in our discussions.  The one I have and which I
said I personally prefer it to 6286 is 6289, which was re-released by
Lego.com and is the only one I have.   I just noted that 6286 is another
more giant one! Very sorry about that.

So among all, 6285, 6286 & 6289, what is ur priority of preference?

Mine is (1) 6286, (2) 6289 and (3) 6285.  (Bear in mind I only got 6289 and
therfore my comparision is probably biased.

Envy so much you guys having able to get these great fleet when they were
released in the 90's!

P.S. Before I always think that there is not much room for building your MOC
for pirate ships as compared to castles.  But I have to say that I was wrong
after I visited Tom Reed's pirate site.

Jackie

Since it exists elsewhere - whoa, way back as Pirates message 315, you can
read my rankings (and undoubtedly others if you follow the thread).

http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=315

Bruce