 Pirates / 2687
Re: The next lego legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:24:36 GMT

Hello to all pirate fans,

I am not a senior Lego collector and missed the good old days where the
pirate sets are available. Therefore I can only buy them in ebay.

It seems most of the pirate fans like the 6285. But personally I like the
6286 more as it's a more giant fleet and probably I like the sail with a
skull more than a simple white/red sail. What do you think?

Jackie

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Rivai Salim writes:
I saw the Lego taking votes for next legend.
http://www.LEGO.com/build

It seems it have been there for a while, I wonder when they will pick
the winner.
I'll definitely picked 6285 and hope it will be the winner!

Wish 6286 will return as well.

I think the end of May was mentioned as the time they would announce the winner.

Bruce