 Pirates / 2695
Re: The next lego legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 21:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jackie Tang writes:
Hello to all pirate fans,

I am not a senior Lego collector and missed the good old days where the
pirate sets are available. Therefore I can only buy them in ebay.

It seems most of the pirate fans like the 6285. But personally I like the
6286 more as it's a more giant fleet and probably I like the sail with a
skull more than a simple white/red sail. What do you think?

Jackie

I agree with you about the 6286, Jackie!  I personally like that model
better than the 6285 model.  To me it's more interesting and looks grander!
But I would rather have the 6285 ship for parts to build with.  The hull
parts are all brown (where the 6286 is red and brown).  The sails can be
used for both pirate and nonpirate ships.  You get 4 white lattice windows
compared to 1 yellow one on the 6286.  And I like the red cannon flaps over
the green ones.  I hope the 6285 gets picked for rerelease!  Maybe one day
we might see them rerelease the 6286 too.  Wouldn't that be great?
cheers,
Tom