 People / 4441
Re: Coolest Brickshelf account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:21:56 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Give Larry a chance to be a good guy, rather than assuming everything he does is to be a bully.

It’s a pity Larry couldn’t extend me that same courtesy, this whole mess could have been avoided. As I said in an email to Larry, a simple email to me pointing out that my post could be seen as mocking, would most likely have prompted me to clarify it immediately.

In future, I’ll try that avenue first.

Hopefully you’ve turned a new leaf and will respond to questions in a direct, honest and forthright manner, so that’s the way I’ll go. I always hope for the best, after all, even when I didn’t get it in previous tries.

Apologies to anyone who didn’t care for the outcomes of this thread.