 People / 4437
Re: Coolest Brickshelf account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:11:58 GMT

   I only see Larry as being bulligerent in some of his posts, and for some of them I point it out.

Maybe there is a better way of dealing with these situations than just calling it like you see it. Maybe we could try to be diplomatic and kind?

Had you tried practicing what you so vocally preach?

I thought I was trying to be diplomatic.

But whatever. Be a jerk for all I care.