 People / 4422
Re: Coolest Brickshelf account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:01:58 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> wrote in message
news:IIFyFr.209v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Isn't LUGNET a great place?!?  The bully returneth.

Your opinion is noted but all I'm trying to do here is turn over a few
rocks and
(perhaps) show who's really doing the bullying.

Larry, I see no value added in your posts, except to make sure the fight
that
you are trying to promote gets started.

Not trying to promote any fights... just make things a bit clearer. And I
see no
value in your post either, and could cite quite a few others, and offline
communications as well, that lack value or even are seriously NEGATIVE
value,
"Jacko"...

Boys.  Boys....  remember the key words here:

LEGO
Lugnet
Adult
Toys

..and offsite communications should have no clout here.

Rob

...and, Jacko was "proven" innocent

I love Lugnet.people!  There, on topic again! :P