 People / 4424
Re: Coolest Brickshelf account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.people, Rob Hendrix wrote:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar(at@at)miltontrainworks(dot.dot)com> wrote in message
In lugnet.people, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Isn't LUGNET a great place?!?  The bully returneth.

Your opinion is noted but all I'm trying to do here is turn over a few
rocks and
(perhaps) show who's really doing the bullying.

I am soooo glad you resigned......

Yes, me too.  I'm so glad that one of the few people around here with real
organizational skills has decided not to apply his many talents to the LEGO
Community.  Jumping out of the wood work to namecall is really helpful and
wonderful.

Maybe Larry mistook Rosco's use of the word "fuss."  Sure, whatever.  And maybe
Larry was just trying to stand up for his friend John Neal.  What about that?
Larry doing something noble and worthwhile?  Holy patootie.  I guess we can
never think Larry was doing something nice.

What if we all took a moment and imagined that the person making a post isn't
doing so to be mean and hurtful, but they are trying to make a joke.  Maybe the
joke isn't funny, but lets give them the possibility of being misunderstood.

And that applies as equally to Larry as it does to Rosco or whomever.  Give
Larry a chance to be a good guy, rather than assuming everything he does is to
be a bully.

-Lenny