 People / 2965
Re: Heads are rolling... far far away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:31:20 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
I will miss my friends in NC and the rest of the East coast very much,
but I expect I will be attending BrickFest.

With a rental van full of ships?  That's a long drive.

No, I'll fly, but I can cary a decent amount in baggage.

Frank