 People / 2881
Re: Heads are rolling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Well, my project at IBM just got axed today....

Wow Frank...sorry to hear this (I was afraid that this was what you were
talking about recently).

I'm sure something will pop up though...good luck!

I'll see you at BricksWest (glad you can still make it...maybe you could
arrange an interview or two while you are out this way?)...

Matt