 People / 2886
Re: Heads are rolling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 05:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Well, my project at IBM just got axed today. We have 30 days to find
a new job within IBM and a decent severance package after that. I
still plan on attending BricksWest and local events in the next few
weeks (I think I will be coming up to Richmond this weekend - I need
to pace myself with some fun). I have a very promising job lead in
San Jose with the IBM Almaden Research Center with the manager I
worked with when I went out there just over a year ago. While that
job would likely cut back on my LEGO spending, I think I will enjoy
the area with plenty of activity in my two most important communities
(LEGO and church). The bad news is that there aren't many IBM
opportunities locally and a lot of folks competing for them.

Frank - send me your resume - I might have some leads for ya...

sorry to hear about your job, I know what it's like. I'm waiting for the
axe to fall here....

:/

Dan