Re: Heads are rolling... far far away...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Well, this last week has been hectic and a bit of a roller coaster.
<snip>

Ummm...congratulations? Or...not? I...uhhh...don't know...really...what a
head-spinner....

No...definately congratulations...yeah! That's it! Congratulations Frank! I
hope Portland turns out to be everything you want and need!

Best wishes,

Matt