Subject:
Frank Filz has nearly left the building...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:58:01 GMT

I'm interested in hosting a get-together for any and all to wish Frank Filz
a safe journey. I'll keep all of the dates below open. Frank's enthusiasm is
contagious -- I know -- I caught it when I first met him -- so I hope as
many of you as possible can come by to get another dose before he goes.

So let me know your availability and willingness to travel to Chapel Hill:
Friday evening March 22nd
available times Sat 23rd
available times Sun 24th

Thanks

Cary
(I'll follow up with anyone interested with directions and details)