Re: Heads are rolling...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:18:27 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Richard Noeckel wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Well, my project at IBM just got axed today.

How do you feel about (donning my flame-retardant suit) Microsoft?

Y'know, this is what I like about LUGNET!      =)

People helpin' other people, sharing ideas, and networking.
This really makes the community strong when we pull for each other!

As I mentioned over in lugnet.admin.general, the Lugnet community is one
of the most rewarding ones I have ever participated in. I am so much
more looking forward to my job search knowing that chances are real high
that whereever I end up I'll have a friend or two.

Hmm, who's in Pitsburg, just got a note from a former manager (who I
assume is also looking) about what may be a perfect job match for me
there, problem is I'm not sure I'm that excited about Pitsburg.

Frank.  I'll assume you mean Pittsburgh, PA.  If so, Pittsburgh is a great
city with lots of culture, etc. (Strip District, the revitalized Homestead
district, and of course the hopefully Super Bowl bound Steelers).  You could
certainly do a lot worse that "the Burgh".  Anyways, good luck in the job
search.

Tim