 People / 2966
Re: Big letters, are Lugnet AFOL's that old?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:05:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Erin Windross writes:
Whoops! Looks like a problem at my end, dangit, looks like I'm over the
hill...

Yeah, *gosh* Erin, you're just waaaayy too old! I mean, you can't enter this
site if you're over fifteen. So out, out with you!

-Shiri
P.S. Good to see you again! Where you been? How's life?

XFUT .people