 People / 262
Re: Memberships - so many people I don't know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 05:00:51 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

[Note to Larry P - how do you have the time to read every post?]

3000 wpm, 99+% comprehension was what I was clocked at last time I was
clocked. But I said I'm not reading them all, merely skimming some of
them... and on reflection, I lied. I don't read ANY of the non english
loc groups as I don't know any foreign languages well enough. I do
closely read what I find to be the core groups:

general/build/dear-lego
admin and its subs
off-topic ("core" ?? Ha. well, you know what I mean) and subs
marketplace
15+ loc groups in the US (everywhere that I got to meet people, I keep
up with)

and my subgroup of most interest, trains.