 People / 263
Re: Memberships - so many people I don't know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:51:17 GMT

Larry P wrote:

3000 wpm, 99+% comprehension was what I was clocked at last time I was
clocked. But I said I'm not reading them all, merely skimming some of
them..

I find the time consumed is not so much reading, but skipping from one
to the next and from group to group (even hitting one key and skipping
takes time) and most of all, replying (like this <g>).  I try and
restrain myself from too many replies or it would take me all day!

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: