Re: its over!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Frank Filz writes:
On the other hand, with sufficient upfront negotiating, I bet 24 hour
conference access to the rooms could have been negotiated. Hopefully we

Perhaps at another building but not at that one.  It's open from 9-11 every
day wether the fest is there or not.  They simply don't have the security
staff to do it 24hrs.  The main campus would have a better chance of
accomodating 24hr use because they probably have 24hr security staff.

KL