Re: its over!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:27:27 GMT

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote:

I think I would vote for a week earlier or later in June also, as June 15 is
my NLS's birthday.  Birthdays are rather big events in her family, and I
doubt that I'd be able to go to Brickfest without dire 'reaper'-cussions.
:-)

...How bout if we name her pirate queen?

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)