Re: its over!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:11:01 GMT

I think I would vote for a week earlier or later in June also, as June 15 is
my NLS's birthday.  Birthdays are rather big events in her family, and I
doubt that I'd be able to go to Brickfest without dire 'reaper'-cussions.
:-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.wamalug@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: its over!!!

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

(an extra $10?) if there's a
ConSuite where the soda runs like water and stocked full of freebie • munchies
of course.  (The
downside of a ConSuite-style operation is that someone has to staff it,

This wouldn't be as much a down-side if it's also where the K8s were • dumped.
What could be better: munchies, soda (and other liquid refreshment?), • LEGO,
and
friends?

I agree. Like Chris mentioned, a 24-7 place would be great too-- who needs
sleep anyway?! That would also save on hotel prices, so I'd gladly pay
admission. <grin>
As mentioned, having the meals a bit more organized would be nice. My
aformentioned two meals on Sunday, for example, could've been spared from • me
if someone had reminded me to eat (who thinks of food when you have lego). • :-)

And you can sign me up for next year as well! I think later in June might • be
better for me, this time I left right after my last final, which meant I
barely studied 'coz I was packing. But I'll be there anyway! ;-)

-Shiri