Re: its over!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

(an extra $10?) if there's a
ConSuite where the soda runs like water and stocked full of freebie munchies • of course.  (The
downside of a ConSuite-style operation is that someone has to staff it,

This wouldn't be as much a down-side if it's also where the K8s were dumped.
What could be better: munchies, soda (and other liquid refreshment?), LEGO, and
friends?

Chris