 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 51
Re: The meeting was fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:33:54 GMT

Frank:

Thanks for driving up.  It was great to meet you and discuss our collective
favorite hobby!  Thanks also for bringing such a great assortment of built
sets, unbuilt sets (especially the European Shell sets!), parts, and
literature (like the Danish catalog).  Hopefully, you will want to make a
return visit!

Eveyone:

The 17th of March sounds good to me.  I was also considering making a run to
the Outlet that day but I will hold off on that if we are going to be
meeting.

I want to echo Rich and say that I though that was a great meeting (BTW, it
only took me about an hour to reassemble the castle!).  I am really looking
forward to exploring options for community displays.  Meanwhile, I will be
working on some more town buildings to bring to our next meeting.

Tim

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I had a great time today talking to Frank, Tim and Jean.  It was nice to
meet Bert for the first time.  I hope next time we can have as much fun, • and
maybe an intro game into Brik Wars.  It sounds like a lot of fun, and a • good
way to show our stuff at the same time.  Does the 17th of March look good
for everyone?  That isn't a final date but it did seem agreeable to • everyone
today.  Let me know what you think.

Later

Rich Schoonover

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Frank Filz writes:
Thanks for hosting the meeting! I really enjoyed myself. It's great to
get together with a different variety of folks. I scored a little bit of
a deal on the way home, I found a 1349  LEGO Studios Steven Spielberg
MovieMaker Set for $45 or something like that at a Target - about 10
cents a brick with free camera - I now have 3 cameras I can't use since
I don't have USB :-(...

I hope we can get together for some train shows, and I'm glad to have
the possibility of some Brickwars or Pirate Gaming without having to
drive to DC or beyond.