 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
The meeting was fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 05:36:04 GMT

Thanks for hosting the meeting! I really enjoyed myself. It's great to
get together with a different variety of folks. I scored a little bit of
a deal on the way home, I found a 1349  LEGO Studios Steven Spielberg
MovieMaker Set for $45 or something like that at a Target - about 10
cents a brick with free camera - I now have 3 cameras I can't use since
I don't have USB :-(...

I hope we can get together for some train shows, and I'm glad to have
the possibility of some Brickwars or Pirate Gaming without having to
drive to DC or beyond.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com