Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:38:01 GMT

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
news:FxMzCA.193@lugnet.com...

After years of wargaming (more than just BrikWars), trust me when I say • that
scenery makes *all* the difference in the world to the game.

I agree, the only problem is I don't have a whole lot of room in my car to
bring everything. I guess I can see about packing 6 or 9 32x32 green
baseplates and enough to cover that. Personally I like more open scenery.
Orchards, low stone walls, a love shed in a field. Sort of what you would
envision a Virginia countryside to look like. Maybe a village or town worked
in the scene someplace. But again, I'm relatively inexperienced when it
comes to wargaming.

I'm sure I will- I just don't plan my life that far in advance. :D

eric

LOL -- I wish I didn't have to. I really do.

-Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground