Subject:
Info on ECT (was: Re: Suzanne is in the hospital)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:02:09 GMT

In an interesting coincidence, CBC Radio (Canada's public radio broadcaster)
is doing a 5 - part series on depression this week.  Today they discussed
ECT, from the point of view of a woman who underwent the procedure.

For anyone who is interested, here is the link to the program site; CBC
usually has RealAudio copies of its programs for web listening, if you're
interested.

http://www.radio.cbc.ca/programs/thismorning/

Good luck, Suzanne, and God Bless.

Jeff Elliott