 People / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
Flowers for Suzanne (Was Suzanne is in the hospital)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
It's just part of the human condition, I guess, and it's too
bad that there's such a negative stigma on the whole thing in society.

Suzanne (c/o Todd):

I wish I had a digital camera to hand with which to send you a big yellow
Belville basket of flowers. The basket would be overflowing with flowers in
magenta, blue, white, and yellow -- which themselves would be partially
wrapped with a yellow Belville terrycloth towel (very useful for future
picnics).  The whole would, of course, be accompanied by the Belville love
letter tile.  The tile would read:

There is no shame in anything that is part of human experience.  You are
absolutely correct in asserting that this is better out in the open than
closeted -- like so many things, really.  What people owe each other is the
simplest understanding that none of us is perfect and that all of us have our
quirks, peculiarities, and areas where we shine too.  This ailment is but the
setback that proves the value of your many other accomplishments.

I wish you good health and godspeed. Get well in your own time. We will all
still be here when you return...

XO,

Richard