Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Josiah Nicely writes:

What size of an army should be brought to the table to be considered a worthy
contender ( based on past games )?

Hmmm.  Well, we've played smallish games so far.  My main forces have included
two squads of five men, and a couple of vehicles (with pilots, etc).  We tend
to each make smaller detachments and team up once we're all there (by consensus
of what makes the most sense).

And is there any interest in getting a game up that involves Western Level
weapondry ( no space or mechs, just soldiers etc. )? Sort of a Napoleanic
BrikWars. Thanks-

I certainly would be.  I'm interested in playing at all different Tech
Levels... part of what appeals to me about BrikWars is that it is so adaptable.
And after watching _The Patriot_, I immediately thought about lots of men with
muskets and cannon. :D

eric