Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Josiah Nicely writes:

I agree, the only problem is I don't have a whole lot of room in my car to
bring everything. I guess I can see about packing 6 or 9 32x32 green
baseplates and enough to cover that.

That should be fine.  I mean, it's not like those of us up here already don't
own Lego. :D

Personally I like more open scenery.
Orchards, low stone walls, a love shed in a field. Sort of what you would
envision a Virginia countryside to look like. Maybe a village or town worked
in the scene someplace. But again, I'm relatively inexperienced when it
comes to wargaming.

That sounds great for a napoleanic-American Revolution game, if for no other
reason than it's historically accurate.  For higher Tech Level games, giving
troops something to hide behind/among is a pretty good idea.

eric