Subject:
NELUG BrikWars questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:43:01 GMT

I'm packing my things in preparation for the move, and as I can't bring all
the legos that I have, I have a few questions to help me determine what and
how much I bring. Right now I am primarily interested in preparing for a
possible upcoming BrikWars game, so my questions is:

What size of an army should be brought to the table to be considered a worthy
contender ( based on past games )?

And is there any interest in getting a game up that involves Western Level
weapondry ( no space or mechs, just soldiers etc. )? Sort of a Napoleanic
BrikWars. Thanks-

- Joe
USL Marines- The Few. The Proud. The Lego Marines