Re: New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Josiah Nicely writes:
Och, Darnit!! It looks like I may not be able to go on Wednesday as planned.

Ack!  Sorry!

And when I get there is there anything
special I need to do to formally join? See everyone next Meeting!!

Just drop by the website and fill out the form, or watch this space.  Either
way, the meeting will be announced. :D

eric