Subject:
New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 01:15:57 GMT

Hello, I am moving soon ( read in under two weeks ) to Newport, Rhode
Island.
My collection of Lego will unfortunately stay in Virginia for now, but I
would like to know if there are other enthusiasts ( or just plain maniacs if
you would so admit ) in the area? This is my first chance to travel above
the Mason-Dixon Line, so I'm interested in seeing what the northern regions
have to offer. If anyone has any information about lego in the area, please
let me know, ok? thanks - Joe Nicely