Re: New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 15:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Josiah Nicely writes:
Hello, I am moving soon ( read in under two weeks ) to Newport, Rhode
Island.

Hey!  I just noticed this post.  I know you're planning on coming to the
meeting on Wednesday.  I just thought I'd mention that as a kid (ie, ages 3-8)
I lived in Newport.  That would have been about 1975-1980.  So no, I don't have
any specific info per se about Lego in the area, but I did get my first few
sets there!

eric