Re: New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:54:57 GMT

Och, Darnit!! It looks like I may not be able to go on Wednesday as planned.
Some "Family" business ( the worst kind, you can never dodge it ) has come up
that own't allow me to leave until 10 or 11. And what with the driving
distance and all, I fear it will all be over by the time I get there. I love
how they spring these on you at the last minute :P Anyway, I'll let you know
when I'm in town and firmly in place. And when I get there is there anything
special I need to do to formally join? See everyone next Meeting!!

-Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground