Re: New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:03:17 GMT

Actually I'm in North Carolina right now. Gathering my stuff together and
packing my car. I don't actually "move" until the 17th. But knowing that
this meeting is going to be of importance, and also it'll give me a chance
to meet everyone, I don't see a problem with driving up there on wednesday,
just for the meeting. And I'd like to take a gander at The Construction
Store as well. Just from grins and giggles you know. And if the BBQ is that
good, well, lets just say there will be some eatin happening up in that
Joint, uh huh!

-Joe
US Marines- The World is My Playground