Re: New to the area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Josiah Nicely writes:

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message

With a name like Josiah, I'd be disappointed if you didn't have one.  Heh.

Actually the name is Hebrew if you can believe that. Straight out of the Old
Testament. Ask Shiri.

LOL - he's right. So says the official lugnet authority to Hebrew. ;-)

In fact, there are a lot of names that are rooted from the old testament, and
thus from Hebrew. Names like Jonathan, Benjamin, Michael, Joel, and many many
more have actual meanings in Hebrew.
(Names in Hebrew almost always have meanings...)

-Shiri
XFUT .off-topic.fun