Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:41:11 GMT

sweet sweet 12th.  Also works fine for me :)  Count me in ... again!

-s

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:
So is this date good for everyone?  I saw Todd make a reference to it, and • Matt
said he was ok with the location, but I don't know how he felt about the

I'd actually prefer a day or two after that...

What if we put it off a whole extra week, until Eric K would be back from...
umm, I already forgot where he was going. :D  Anyway, while it would certainly
be exciting- almost illicit-feeling- to have a meeting without him, it would
also be good to let him present the stuff for the Greenberg Show himself, since
he's the one in touch with the people there.

Plus, if we can settle on a date, we can get plenty of publicity lead-time.  We
all know I'm big on that.

So, anyway, how about Wednesday, July 12th?

eric