Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

I'd be happy to contribute some buildings and landscaping to the layout.
Perhaps we should start discussing exactly what we're going to do with this at
the next meeting.

Speaking of which....  :D

Good Point!

I have been trying to sit down with my wife to hash out a date for a BBQ.
Unfortunately most of my August weekends are taken with Baby Classes, Baby
preparation, and Baby Showers I think except for maybe one Sunday in early
August.  Otherwise I am hopeing I can find a weekend at the end of July that
works.

Maybe we can do another Bison County meeting in the mean time.  I am probably
traveling next week but otherwise I am free AFAIK.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: