Subject:
Meeting planning (was Re: OK I hope I'm not...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Maybe we can do another Bison County meeting in the mean time.  I am probably
traveling next week but otherwise I am free AFAIK.

Should we plan for the week after next, then?  If we can pick a date, we might
well be able to a) get the private room and b) give enough notice to attract
new people.

Maybe we could even get the guys at the Construciotn Site to let us put up a
flyer (that specified *Adult* fans of Lego).

Let's pick a day, eh?  I'm good all week after next, but especially on
Wednesday (the 5th).

eric