Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

Maybe we could even get the guys at the Construciotn Site to let us put up a
flyer (that specified *Adult* fans of Lego).

This might be a good idea if someone can whip one up and get it to them.  I
have spent far to much money/time there lately so I doubt I will make it
before
the 5th.

Heh.  I'm too busy to make one too.... maybe we should file this idea away for
later.  We could make a really nice one, and laminate it, and use it over and
over, just attaching the date of the next meeting to it.

Let's pick a day, eh?  I'm good all week after next, but especially on
Wednesday (the 5th).

So is this date good for everyone?  I saw Todd make a reference to it, and Matt
said he was ok with the location, but I don't know how he felt about the
date... If we're going to try to take up their private room it would be nice to
have an idea of how many people are planning on showing up...

3.  They would like pictures of what we have :-).  The Web is OK and I am
going
to point her towards my stuff but I would like to add bit more for her to look
at.  Tom D. is it OK to give her your URL?  Eric J. maybe your panetteria?

Uh.... well, you can fell free to point her to the URL with the breadshop on
it, but I can't guarantee that it'll be there.  It's been torn down for quite
some time, unfortunately, and I'm in the midst of trying to organise my Lego
(and comics, and so on) once and for all, so I don't have easy access to my
collection for the purposes of rebuilding something specific.

eric