Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:
So is this date good for everyone?  I saw Todd make a reference to it, and
Matt said he was ok with the location, but I don't know how he felt about
the

I'd actually prefer a day or two after that...

What if we put it off a whole extra week, until Eric K would be back from...
umm, I already forgot where he was going. :D  Anyway, while it would certainly
be exciting- almost illicit-feeling- to have a meeting without him,

Actually it probably would be more exciting :-).  Although I hope you don't
think I have to be there.  While I have seemed a bit overexcited about my hobby
lately that is more related to the fact that in about 3 months the time I can
spend on my hobby will fade nearly out of existance.  (Although the Greenberg
show would still have my attention).

I am sure at that point you will have plenty opportunities for meetings without
me.

it would
also be good to let him present the stuff for the Greenberg Show himself,
since he's the one in touch with the people there.

Well I am sure someone could handle that at this point.  It's pretty much
limited to the stuff in the packet at the moment and I am sure anyone could
handle it with a click read through.

Plus, if we can settle on a date, we can get plenty of publicity lead-time.
We all know I'm big on that.

Me too, the more the better.

So, anyway, how about Wednesday, July 12th?

That should work fine for me as I think the only Baby-related-class I have this
month is on the 10th and in theory my Manager knows that I don't travel durring
those weeks.

By the way it seems to have become custom for people not to respond to meeting
messages and for people to just show up at meetings.  For some meetings thats
OK but for something like this at Bison County a head count is almost a must so
if you don't want to post here please at least let someone know (In this case
Eric Joslin would be best).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/